Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Soy Putri :)
Age is just a number
Don´t you stop having fun..

Well..
Today is my birthday..
Thanks for all wishes and greetings by email, facebook, twitter, sms, or direct to me.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C. S. Lewis

Yeah, this year I wanna rebuild my dreams and try harder to grab any opportunity to make it come true. I proud of myself for getting this (26 years) far :)

Thanks to all the people who always support, scold, care, love, and make me stronger over and over again along my life. I'm really surrounded by wonderful people, thanks God!

And I wanna said once again.. This year I won't promise to be as good as I was last year, but surely much happier than ever..

Happy Birthday to you
This is your day
On this day for you
We´re gonna love you in every way
This is your day, your day
Happy Birthday to you, to you


Happy Birthday to you
You´re still young
Age is just a number
Don´t you stop having fun
This ist your day, your day
Happy Birthday to you, to you


This day only comes once every year
Because you´re so wonderful
With each and every thing you do
Hey


Happy Birtday to you
You´re still young
Age is just a number
Don´t you stop having fun
This is your day, your day
Happy Birthday to you, to you


This day is only for you
'Cause you´re so special in every way
Happy Birthday to you

Special thanks to New Kids On The Block for singing this song all this day :D

4 comments:

  1. teutep NKOTB ya.. Happy Birthday to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Asalam u alikum,hope u r fine with your all family members n friends,well wishing u avery vary happy birthday,though bit late but ya it is never too late to wish,so keep smiling n be happy,take care,byeeee

      Delete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...